Click to Visit
EMMR Vital Statistics
1. 15 miles north of
Gettysburg (1.6 million visitors annually)
2. 20 miles south of Harrisburg (300,000 population
3. 30 miles southwest of Hershey
4. 45 miles west of Lancaster County (4 million visitors
5. 75 miles north of Baltimore
6. 90 miles north of Washington DC
cars per week pass EMMR on US Route 15
2. 750,000 residents in the Harrisburg/York/Lancaster area
3. 1,200 active EMMR members with approx 381 registered Antique Racecars
4. 4,000 (and growing) attendance at the Annual Latimore Valley Fair in
5. Four other major public events
6. Coverage of EMMR Events in local and national press (print & tv)
7. Appearances by EMMR members and cars at events throughout the region
8. www.emmr.org website
1. 15,000 sq. ft Museum (not
counting our newest addition)
2. 6,000 sq. ft addition added in 2011
3. Located at 40 acre Latimore Valley Fairgrounds, owned by EMMR
4. 1/2 mile dirt oval race track for vintage race exhibitions
5. Even pavilions
Benefits From Supporting EMMR
involvement by your business will result in customer good will
as well as employee satisfaction. Listed below are
potential advertising and
merchandising activities related to
EMMR, based on support level.
1. Wall space at EMMR to promote your business. Display
to Motor Racing history and your firm.
2. EMMR website presence and link to your site.
3. Customer handouts showing your EMMR involvement.
4. Customer/Employee appreciation day at EMMR.
5. Use of EMMR for advertising locale.
6. Special show day and outings at EMMR.
7. Discount prices for motor racing items from the EMMR
(jackets, shirts, hats, books, etc.) for use as
Financial Support Programs
Your financial support is needed to complete the Eastern Museum
Racing and to provide endowment funding to insure the continued growth
museum and its activities in the years ahead.
Honor" block (16" x 8") for you to list your name, a
racing personality, car, or track you wish to honor to
be engraved in the block. Honoree recommendations can be
here to view the diagram of the available blocks
||A "Wall of Honor" block as
described above in addition to a framed 22" x 26"
document depicting honoree information and honoree photo
along with a block photo showing your participation.
This 22" x 26" document can be displayed in your home or
business showing your support for motor racing history.
||This gift will result in a
16 square foot wall display identifying your business
and product with racing history. This is an ideal way to
show your support for racing history and at the same
time promote your product to museum visitors. EMMR
representatives are available to provide historical
content recommendations and review of all display
materials for correctness. Costs for creative content
will be donor responsibility.
will provide even more visibility and marketing exposure
for your business and product with floor and wall space
for a 3 year period. Floor space would be a size to
display a race oriented vehicle. EMMR involvement and
donor responsibility would be the same as listed above.
Items listed on Benefits From Supporting EMMR section
above would apply to this gift.
would result in a permanent display instead of the 3
year term listed above.
from a single donor, individual or company, would
establish an endowment fund bearing the name of the
donor for preservation of racing history with emphasis
on race activities in the state of Pennsylvania. All
items from the list of benefits would be included with
additional items possible.
100 Baltimore Road
York Springs, PA
PO Box 688
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
at the Museum...EMMR Needs Your Help!
We are looking for volunteers to
help staff the museum
Friday, Saturday and Sunday;
March thru October.
Join Today!! Become a member....We need your help!
Becoming a member couldn't
be easier. Simply click on the membership
Just print it, fill it out and send it by US Mail
to join the EMMR family.
Copyright © 2015 Eastern Museum of Motor Racing
All Rights Reserved