The Eastern Museum of Motor Racing along with the Hooligans welcome you to the 2023 Hot Rod Annual. It will be held at Lincoln Speedway in Hanover, PA on Saturday, May 13.
Admission is $10 and children under 12 are FREE. Event will be held rain or shine.
The Car Show is open to 1964 and older cars, trucks, traditional hot rods, customs and drag cars. All car show participants will receive a ticket and be entered in a drawing for a $200 cash award. The winner will be announced after 2 PM. Must be present to win.
Enjoy music by DJ Marcus, visit food vendors, shop at the merchandise tents, and enter the Hooligan’s Raffle and Hot Rod 50/50 for your chance to win money and prizes.
Schedule of Events:
7:30 AM | Gates Open
8:00 AM | Swap Meet Opens (Swap Meet Vendors permitted to setup Friday from 12 – 6 PM)
9:30 AM | All tow vehicles must be out of the pits. Anyone in pit area or on track must have a wristband. Please make sure to sign in at the gate.
10:30 AM | Drivers Meeting for all track time participants
11 AM – 2 PM | Track Time
3 PM | Lucky Devils Hell Drivers Thrill Show at 3 PM
Traffic and Show Layout Maps:
When driving to the Hot Rod Annual, please follow the signs posted to enter Lincoln Speedway.
If you are coming South on Kinnerman Road, please follow the yellow arrows and flow into the green arrows on the traffic map.
If you are coming from the East or West on Racetrack Road, please follow the blue arrows and flow into the green arrows on the traffic map.
Camping will be available from 12 PM Friday to 12 PM Sunday. There is no fee to camp. NO OPEN FIRES allowed. Please be respectful of loud noise and music. Please keep your area clean.
Track Time Details:
These are the track time classes for the upcoming Eastern Museum of Motor Racing “HOT ROD ANNUAL” at Lincoln Speedway on May 13, 2023. Please submit a photo of your car to determine what class you will run with for the track time portion of the show. Also include your car number, some info and a hometown for the track announcer.
Common sense safety rules apply for track time. Dual throttle return springs, secure seat belts, full face helmet, eye protection, good brakes, secure battery hold down, long sleeves and pants, gloves, fire suit recommended.
Please email a photo, include your hometown, and a short description of your entry to E.J. Kowalski: email@example.com. Also please let us know if you will be needing a push start. All trailers need to be out of the infield area by 10 am sharp. We are trying to get a car count and see how the groups will be run. Thank you!!
TRACK TIME CLASSES:
SPEEDSTERS model T and A no oem bodies
ROADSTERS 4, 6, and 8 cylinder race style
VINTAGE SPRINTS/MIDGETS early engines no wing
SPRINT CARS OHV no wing
HOT ROD COUPES vintage race style
STOCK CARS full body OHV pre 68
MODIFIEDS open wheel OHV
TRACK TIME RULES:
Along with the standard common sense rules of dual throttle return spring, secure battery hold downs, secure seat belts, and good functioning brakes. We have some new regulations:
1. All drivers participating in on track events must be an EMMR member.
2. All drivers must wear a full-face helmet with shield.
3. Speedsters, Roadsters, Vintage Sprints/Midgets, and Hot Rod coupes: Full face helmet, protective gloves, secure seat belts, long sleeves, long pants. A racing fire suit is strongly recommended.
4. All OHV Full Bodied Stock Cars, OHV Modifieds, and OHV non wing Sprint Cars must have a 5-point racing harness, fire retardant racing uniform, protective gloves. and a full-face racing helmet with shield. Strongly recommended are other modern day driver safety equipment including arm restraints, neck brace/collar, and racing shoes.
5. A RACEciever driver radio will become mandatory after 5/30/2023 for all drivers when participating at speedways utilizing the RACEceiver radios for their racing events. This includes Bedford, Hagerstown, Clinton County and Williams Grove.
6. All drivers and pit personnel must adhere to the host speedway rules and requirements.
Get your entries in and cant wait to see everyone at Lincoln on May 13th!! firstname.lastname@example.org