2023 Schedule of Events:
|Date||Event & Track||Contact|
|Saturday, May 13||Hot Rod Annual at Lincoln Speedway||EJ Kowalski|
|Sunday, June 4||Bedford Speedway||EMMR|
|Saturday, June 24||Latimore Valley Fair||EMMR|
|Wednesday, June 28||Hagerstown Speedway during PA SpeedWeek||John Marks|
|Sunday, July 16||Hagerstown Speedway with Sagi Memorial||John Marks|
|Saturday, August 5||Selinsgrove Speedway||John Marks|
|Friday, August 18||Clinton County Speedway||John Marks|
|Saturday, August 26||Latimore Valley during EMMR Convention||EMMR|
|Saturday, September 9||EMMR Day at the Grove at Williams Grove Speedway||Alan Kreitzer|
2023 EMMR Track Time Rules:
Along with the standard common sense rules of dual throttle return spring, secure battery hold downs, secure seat belts, and good functioning brakes, the following regulations will be enforced during EMMR 2023 track time events:
- All drivers participating in on track events must be an EMMR member.
- All drivers must wear a full-face helmet with shield.
- Speedsters and Roadsters: Full-face helmet, protective gloves, long sleeves, and long pants. A racing fire suit is strongly recommended.
- All Full-Bodied Stock Cars, Modifieds, Coupes, Coaches, Champ Cars, Sprint cars, Midgets (caged and cageless) and Sportsman must have a 5-point racing harness, fire retardant racing uniform, protective gloves, and a full-face racing helmet with shield. Strongly recommended are other modern day driver safety equipment, including arm restraints, neck brace/collar, and racing shoes.
- A RACEceiver driver radio will become mandatory after 6/15/2023 for all drivers when participating at speedways utilizing the RACEceiver radios for their racing events. This includes: Hagerstown, Clinton County, Selinsgrove, and Williams Grove.
- All drivers and pit personnel must adhere to the host speedway’s rules and requirements.
The following local speed shops carry the RACEceiver and are supporters of the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing:
Miller’s Racing Parts 5225 Simpson Ferry Road Suite 2, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 | Phone: 717-766-0181
Bernheisel Race Cars, Inc. 1 Bordnersville Road, Jonestown, PA 17038 | Phone: 717-865-3119
Pancho’s Racing Products 1754 Carlisle Pike, Hanover, PA 17331 | Phone: 717-646-0090
REGISTRATION FOR 2023 EMMR TRACK TIME IS FREE. (There will not be a $50 registration fee to participate in track time events this season.)
2023 EMMR Static Displays:
|Williams Grove Speedway||South Mountain Raceway|
For additional information about participating in EMMR static display nights at Williams Grove and South Mountain, please contact us at email@example.com or call 717-528-8279.