2023 Schedule of Events:
|Date||Event & Track||Contact|
|Saturday, May 13||Hot Rod Annual at Lincoln Speedway||EJ Kowalski|
|Sunday, June 4||Bedford Speedway||EMMR|
|Saturday, June 24||Latimore Valley Fair||EMMR|
|Wednesday, June 28||Hagerstown Speedway during PA SpeedWeek||John Marks|
|Sunday, July 16||Hagerstown Speedway with Sagi Memorial||John Marks|
|Friday, August 18||Clinton County Speedway||John Marks|
|Saturday, August 26||Latimore Valley during EMMR Convention||EMMR|
|Saturday, September 9||EMMR Day at the Grove at Williams Grove Speedway||Alan Kreitzer|
2023 EMMR Track Time Rules:
- All drivers participating in on track events must be an EMMR member.
- All drivers must wear a full-face helmet with shield.
- Speedsters, Roadsters, Vintage Sprints/Midgets, and Hot Rod Coupes: drivers must wear full-face helmets, seat belts, protective gloves, long sleeves, and long pants. A racing fire suit is strongly recommended.
- All OHV Full-Bodied Stock Cars, OHV Modifieds, and OHV Non-Wing Sprint Cars: drivers must have a 5-point racing harness, fire retardant racing uniform, protective gloves, and a full-face racing helmet with shield. Other modern day driver safety equipment, including arm restraints, neck brace/collar, and racing shoes are strongly recommended.
- A RACEceiver driver radio will become mandatory after 5/30/2023 for all drivers when participating at speedways utilizing the RACEceiver radios for their racing events. This includes: Bedford, Hagerstown, Clinton County and Williams Grove.
- All drivers and pit personnel must adhere to the host speedway’s rules and requirements.
REGISTRATION FOR 2023 EMMR TRACK TIME IS FREE. (There will not be a $50 registration fee to participate in track time events this season.)
2023 EMMR Static Displays:
|Williams Grove Speedway||South Mountain Raceway|
For additional information about participating in EMMR static display nights at Williams Grove and South Mountain, please contact us at email@example.com or call 717-528-8279.